Eyes & Lashes
At Jade Angel we only use the very best products and in our opinion Nouveau lashes are the best. If you want to save time every morning by having instant fuller, longer and more dramatic lashes, then these are for you. An ideal pick me up and fabulous for going on holiday. They instantly reduce age appearance and tiredness. They are fantastic for giving your eyes a sparkle and providing you with confidence, changing the way you look and feel about yourself.
Nouveau lashes are individual silk lashes attached one by one to your own individual lash, not to the skin. They are almost weightless and feel and look completely natural. They come in a variation of lengths and thicknesses to create your desired effect. The application technique is safe as long lasting glue is used and is designed so the lash falls out naturally with your own hair shedding cycle. This technique enables you to have an infill if you wish to keep the look up, let them fall out naturally or have them removed by a lash technician.
How long do the lashes last ?
3-4 weeks from application. Maintenance programme every 2-3 weeks can extend the life to 8-12 weeks
Can I wear them if I wear contact lenses ?
There is no problem for contact lens wearers but it is recommended they are removed whilst having the treatment done.
Do they come in different lengths?
Yes, you can chose lengths depending on length of your own lashes and desired look.
Can I use make up ?
All products used on the eye need to be oil free. Continuous use of products will break down the adhesive that we use, resulting in excessive lash loss. Your lashes are very delicate and must be treated with care, so we would recommend no rubbing of the eye area.
Anything else I should know?
The lashes are water resistant but your lashes are not indestructible and will only withstand a moderate amount of exposure to the elements. It is also recommended, if possible to avoid sleeping on them as this may loosen the lashes, resulting in them falling out quicker.
- No picking or plucking, this will cause trauma to the natural lash.
- Use eyelash extension approved products as this will prevent premature loss of lashes.
- For 48 hours you must keep away from water, this gives the adhesive time to fully bond.
- Natural lashes grow and fall out in cycles so on average five could fall out each day. So your eyelash extensions will shed whenever the natural lash they are attached to reaches the end of its growth cycle, this is a normal process.
- When you first get up in the morning it is recommended you brush your lashes, the technician will give you a small brush to take away with you.
It should also be considered, clients may not get desired effect if:
- Eyelashes are too short or curly
- Damaged through improper lash or mascara removal.
- Too many baby lashes which are difficult to extend too
- Full set £69 (90 minutes)
- Dramatic £35 (45 minutes)
- Infills £40 (60 minutes)
- Removal £10 (15 minutes)
|Eyebrow shape wax/tweeze||£12|
LVL Lash Lift and tint
LVL straightens your natural eyelashes at the root, so unlike a traditional lash perm it creates the effect of longer, lifted lashes in just 40 minutes. They 'll stay that way for six to eight weeks, especially when you nurture your lashes with our exclusive Nouveau Lashes Conditioning Serum. The results are immediate, plus the added lash tint creates a mascara-type effect so you are always ready to go.
- £55 (45 mins-1 hour)