- 45 minutes £56/1 Hour £71
(more correction work and longer hydrating mask in hour treatment)
- Buy a course of 6 x 45 minute sessions and pay £280 saving £56
- Buy a course of 6 x 1 hour sessions and pay £355 saving £71
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion
The crystal clear microdermabrasion technique performs a progressive rather than aggressive treatment It is also dermatologist approved. From a simple beauty flash that instantly rejuvenates and lifts tired skin, to a more in-depth treatment that combats fine lines, wrinkles, acne scaring, stretch marks and pigmentation problems. Microdermabrasion is a safe and controlled way to exfoliate skin and superficially peel the dead skin cells.
A flow of crystals hit the skins surface and gently removes the cells, layer by layer. Used crystals and dead skin are then drawn away through the vacuum action, allowing controlled exfoliation.
This gentle vacuum action also gives an immediate lifting effect on tired muscles and stimulates the blood supply to the skins surface. This helps promote new collagen and elastin formation. Specific attention is given to any areas of concern such as open pores, fine lines and wrinkle, blemished skin or acne scaring, resulting in dramatically rejuvenated skin.
Benefits of a Crystal Clear facial
- Facial in 45 minutes.
- Perfect for ageing skin as it visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Excellent results on acne scaring, pigmentation and sun damage.
- Avoid heat treatments and UV for 48 hours (including hot baths and showers).
- Avoid sweating for 24 hours i.e. exercise.
- Must use SPF 15 at all times.
- Avoid touching area or itching for 24 hours.
- It is recommended to avoid makeup for at least 12 hours and no fake tan for 2-3 days after treatment.
- No exfoliating for 7 days after treatment.
Can everyone have this treatment?
Not everyone is suitable for this treatment.
- We need a doctors note if you are on steroids of any type for diabetes.
- Skin cancer or autoimmune diseases such as, HIV, ME and MS.
- To avoid being spread to other areas of the face Rosacea and active acne suffers are advised not to have MDA
- Herpes simplex.
- Anyone taking steroids should consult their doctor.
- Accutane for acne, most be completed for 6 months before having MDA.
- Due to the high levels of hormones during Pregnancy it advised to avoid for whole duration and 3 months after.
Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion facial
Includes; cleanse, intense exfoliation treatment, correction work on any problem areas, lifting work on all areas prone to elastin and collagen reduction. Hydrating mask and intense moisture treatment. Although there is a visible difference after one treatment it is advised to have one a week for 3 -6 weeks (depending on severity of problem areas) then once a month thereafter to maintain a longer lasting effect.